|تاريخ انتهاء البرنامج||2017-05-03,10:00pm|
Program leader : James L.Roussin
Jim Roussin has worked as a language arts teacher; gifted coordinator; ESL coordinator; curriculum director; executive director of teaching, learning, and school improvement; adjunct professor; and educational consultant. He is currently the executive director for Generative Learning , Jim is the author of a variety of articles as well as a coauthor of the book Guiding Professional Learning Communities: Inspiration, Challenge, Surprise, and Meaning (with Shirley M. Hord and William A. Sommers, 2010). He is a coauthor with Shirley Hord — of the book Implementing Change Through Learning, 2013
Jim is a teaching associate for Human Systems Dynamics (an institute that is using complexity theory to impact organizational development work). He also facilitates program evaluation
The goal of Cognitive Coaching℠ is to produce self-directed persons with the cognitive capacity for excellence both independently and as members of a community. Research indicates that teaching/ training is a complex intellectual activity and that influncer who think at higher levels produce participants who are higher achieving, more cooperative and better problem solvers. It is the invisible skills of communicating, the thinking processes that underlie instructional decisions, which produce superior instruction. Cognitive Coaching is a research-based model that capitalizes upon and enhances teachers, trainers, educators or Environmental leaders cognitive processes
Program main topic
• A practical understanding in how to support leaders development to better engage students & trainees in learning.
• A deeper awareness of the four support functions: Coaching, Collaborating, Consulting and Evaluating.
• Skills to build, maintain, and repair trust.
• An expanded personal repertoire for powerful communication and congruent interactions between values, beliefs and behaviors.
• Approaches to designing a school environment that promotes continued growth and learning.
• The leadership skills to enable coaches to lead reform efforts in their environments or the organizations.
Investment and registeration
Program investment is USD 1870 (One Thousand Eight Hundred & Seventy USD) per delegate covering course fees (20 hours), Original materials & Certificate,
for more details you can contact us
Email: عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
Mob: +966553419407 +966500052975 Tel: +966112071611 Ex. 133 Fax: +966112071607